In an effort to protect the public and our employees from the spread of COVID-19, all academic advising appointments will be offered by appointment ONLY and must be booked through the online booking system (WCOnline). Although in-person appointments are available, advisors will not be available for drop-in appointments.
Email addresses for Academic Advisors can be found under the Team tab (or by clicking here) and information about booking appointments can be found under the Appointments tab (or by clicking here). Please note the phone numbers in the Team section are not useful as we are not in the office to answer the phone.
Do Not Wait until You Arrive on Campus to Seek Academic Advising for Registration Questions. This is Why.
- There will be No Drop-In Appointments in September, as Academic Advisors continue to offer their services in a virtual environment only.
- Until further notice, all academic advising appointments must be booked through the online booking system (WCOnline: https://stfx.mywconline.com/). Appointments are available in-person and virtually by phone (or online for a select number of advisors).
- There will be limited appointments available during the initial weeks of the term, so do not wait. Advisors are available now to discuss questions that students have about course selection, registration, and degree planning. If you have questions, BOOK NOW.
It would be appreciated if students who have advising questions that are not time-sensitive and that will not impact first-term registration would avoid booking appointments between September 7 - 24.
We thank you for your patience and helping us with our efforts to "flatten the curve".
Stay safe everyone.
- Assist students in the development of meaningful educational plans.
- Help students accept responsibility for their own education.
- Recommend appropriate resources to answer questions or solve problems related to academic, career, and personal matters.
- Serve as an academic resource for students, faculty, and staff.
Each student has the final responsibility for designing their own educational experience. This includes understanding all degree requirements and ensuring those requirements have been satisfied for graduation.
Our ultimate goal is to help you succeed at StFX.