The Academic Advising and International Exchange offices have an online appointment booking system through WCOnline. This means students are able to see advisor availability and book their own appointments.
- Visit https://stfx.mywconline.com/
- Create a profile (if you haven’t already done so).
- Select the Academic Advising schedule for an appointment with an academic advisor. (It should come up automatically.)
- If you want to meet to discuss international exchange, choose the relevant option from the drop-down menu to book an appointment with the International Office.
- Locate the name of the advisor you would like to see. Availability is indicated by white spaces. Click on the white space of a time that is convenient for you and enter the information for your appointment. You can book a 30-minute or a 60-minute appointment.
- Note that all advisors can assist with all undergraduate programs.
In an effort to protect the public and our employees from the spread of COVID-19, our offices are temporarily closed; however we continue to provide services as best as possible.
- You can email any of the Academic Advisors, or for general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Face-to-Face meetings have moved to a virtual format using phone as the primary communication method.
- Select Adacemic Advisors have decided to pilot an online option where the appointment is conducted using a live chat feature during the appointment time. There may also be an opportunity to use the voice feature, we are testing this option.
Take care and be safe everyone!
The Academic Advising Team