Interested in our program?
People interested in applying to the Master of Adult Education program please follow the steps outlined below.
Begin by completing the initial application and pay the fee here:
Initial Application and Fee
then, complete the Supplemental Application and send it to StFX Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplemental Application form
and share the reference form with your two referees.
Let your referees know that they need to send their reference letters to StFX Admissions, email@example.com
NOTE: Be sure to follow up with the Admissions office to ensure they have received all of your documentation. You can contact Admissions at 902-867-2219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Initial Application and pay the application fee.
- Complete the Supplemental Application form and send it to StFX Admissions.
- Request official transcripts for all undergraduate/graduate degrees and have these sent directly to StFX
- Request two confidential letters of reference (forms included in the application above).
- Submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae clearly indicating your experience in the practice of adult education to StFX Admissions;
- Complete a Statement of Intent of 500 to 1000 words (maximum) discussing:
- your personal philosophy of adult education;
- your experience as an adult educator;
- your long-term career goals;
- your area of interest
- Evidence of English proficiency if your first language is not English. Contact the Admissions Office for details.
Please note that the Department of Adult Education does not review files from the Admissions Office until all documentation has been received and the application fee has been paid. Applicants need to check with the Admissions Office to ensure their file is complete.
Students are put on the confirmation list in the order in which they were processed.
Students will be asked to confirm their spot in the program by paying a confirmation fee, which is deducted from the tuition.