Here are some links to financial support sources for students:
- Rev. Bernard A. MacDonald Memorial Bursaries (awarded by the Catholic Studies Program)
- The Catherine and Archie MacPhee Award
- Bishop William E. Power Foundation Awards
- Sisters of St. Martha - Centennial Diocesan Bursary for Women
- Scots' College Fund of Canada (open to students of Highland, Catholic, or Scottish descent)
- Honoria Conway Fund
- Jean Keenan Fund
- Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities
The first two of these awards commemorate Archie and Catherine MacPhee, the parents of Rev. Norman MacPhee, and Father Bernard A. MacDonald, who was a professor of moral theology at StFX until his death in February 1998.
The Rev. B.A. MacDonald Bursaries and the Catherine and Archie MacPhee Awards recognize and support undergraduate students who have an interest in Catholic Studies, philosophy, or moral theology, and who have made or are making a significant contribution to Christian intellectual and spiritual life on campus or in their home community.
The Rev. B.A. MacDonald and Catherine and Archie MacPhee Memorial Awards for Catholic Studies are also awarded annually to the outstanding students who have taken several courses in the program and demonstrated a commitment to their faith community. The 2020 award winners of $1500.00 each were: Mia Landi, Mercedes Tibollo, Fiona Fagan, and Emma Forgeron and the 2020 award winners of $500.00 each were: Faith Welsh and Tane Caubo.