Routine Cleaning Services:
- Custodial services are responsible for building cleaning, which includes:
- Common areas
- Waste removal (Waste Streaming Information)
- Collection of recyclables
- Drape and blind cleaning and repair (Annual Restoration)
- Pest control (1st Tuesday each month)
- Routine cleaning services are provided at no cost to departments and are typically available at the following frequencies:
- Washrooms, classrooms, and common areas are cleaned daily
- General offices are cleaned daily (Department's main office)
- Private offices are cleaned three times a week, occupants are required to remove all waste streams generated in their office to the nearest waste sorting station on their floor.
- Annual project work is provided and includes stripping and refinishing tile floors, carpet and upholstery cleaning. (As per schedule, Time provided)
- Cleaning for conferences, functions and incremental project cleaning are available and will be charged to the requesting department.
Requests can be placed by:
- Call FM Desk @ 2149
- Send email to email@example.com
Cleaning Services is responsible for administering a service contract for provision of regular pest control services to all campus buildings.