New for the 2021-22 Academic Year:
In Person Service: Book an online or in person appointment with us here: BOOK NOW
- For the 2021 fall term the Financial Aid Office will offer an appointment only service model. Walk-in support will not be available, if you need assistance with a financial aid related concern please book an online or in person meeting with us using the link provided.
Telephone Service: 902-867-2301 or 902-867-2374
- If you need to leave a message, please include the following:
- your name and StFX ID number
- a call back number
- a brief description of the matter you need to speak to us about
- Please do not leave multiple messages about the same matter; all calls will be returned in sequence in the order received.
Drop Off of Forms:
- We understand you may have hard copy forms that you require our office to complete for your student loan program. There will be a secure drop box available at the entrance to the Office of the Registrar for you to leave these forms for us.
- Ensure you fully complete any student sections on the form before dropping it off; forms with missing student information will not be completed.
- The Financial Aid Office will complete the institutional section(s) of the form and then return it as per the submission directives of the loan program:
- if the form is to be returned to you to personally submit to your loan program, a scanned copy of the completed form will be sent to you via your StFX email account and the original will be kept on file within the Financial Aid Office;
- if the form is to be submitted directly to the loan program by our office, we will submit and send a confirmation email to your StFX account that this has been done, the original will be kept on file within the Financial Aid Office.