Online Banking with your Financial Institution – set StFX as a bill payee
- Sign into your online banking and select add a bill or payee
- Search for StFX or University (selecting StFX)
- Use your Student ID # as the account number (9 characters)
You are now set up and can make a payment any time you like. Please note it can take 3 to 5 days for your payment to arrive.
Make a payment in person
We would be happy to help you in our office located on the 1st floor of MacKinnon Hall. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm. You can pay with your debit card, cheque/money order/draft or cash. Please note many debit cards have daily limits. We recommend contacting your financial institution to adjust your limit before your visit. Please note we do not accept Credit Cards.
You can mail us a cheque/money order/draft (please include the student ID number) to:
St. Francis Xavier University
PO Box 5000
Antigonish, NSB2G 2W5
Students can now fund school fees by converting Aeroplan points through HigherEdPoints.com. 35,000 Aeroplan points can be converted into $250 worth of credits at St. Francis Xavier University. Students can also convert the Aeroplan points of family members and friends to help pay for school. Anyone can donate their points to an individual student or directly to St. Francis Xavier University for students in need. For more information and to set up an account, please visit: http://www.higheredpoints.com
- Statements from sponsoring agencies should be presented on or before commencement of classes.
- Fees cannot be deducted from salaries paid to students employed by St. Francis Xavier University.
- We no longer accept payment by credit card, and do not accept payment by etransfers.