If you have a quick question for a librarian, you can chat online with a Librarian by using the chat box below (also available on the home page of this website).
See our Live Help Hours.
Live Help Hours during the academic year - September 27th - December 10th 2021 and January 10th - April 8th, 2022:
|Monday - Thursday||10am - 10pm|
|Friday||10am - 4pm|
|Sunday||4pm - 10pm|
Live Help hours during the spring session - April 11th - June 17th, 2022
|Monday - Friday||10am - 4pm|
Live Help is closed:
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Sept. 30, 2021)
- Thanksgiving (Oct. 11, 2021)
- Remembrance Day (Nov. 11, 2021)
- Christmas Break (Dec. 11, 2021 - Jan. 9, 2022)
- Nova Scotia Heritage Day (Feb. 21, 2022)
- Easter (Friday, April 15 - Monday, April 18, 2022)
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 23, 2022)
About Live Help: Live Help is an online reference service providing library assistance to universities and colleges in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: http://novanet.ns.ca/distance_live_help.html.