How do I know how many courses to take?
You can use the following check lists to track your program:
How do I view my Grade Report?
You can view your current and past course registration as well as your final grades by viewing your Grade Report.
- Open the StFX Portal Page: https://portal.stfx.ca/remote/login?lang=en
- Enter your user name (x2000abc) and password
- Click on the "Banner Self Service" icon
- Enter your student ID and PIN number
- Click on "Registration"
- Click on "Student Records"
- Click on "Grade Report"
- Select the transcript level and transcript type, then click Submit.
**This Grade Report can be submitted to the Department of Education as proof of course start and end dates.**