Papers in all areas of philosophy are welcome.
1. Abstracts are due by 18 August 2008.
2. Abstracts should be approximately 150 words.
3. Be sure to include your name, contact information (e.g. email), institutional affiliation, as well as a (short) title with your abstract.
4. Limit of one abstract per person.
5. Individual sessions will last one hour, including time for questions. Speaking time should be limited to 35 minutes.
6. Electronic submissions are preferred, in either .doc, .rtf, or .pdf formats. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "ARPA submission". If submitting a hardcopy via snail mail, send to:
Department of Philosophy
St. Francis Xavier University
P.O. Box 5000
Antigonish, NS, B2G 2W5 Canada