Due to COVID-19, many colloquia in 2021-22 will take place online. Information about how to join a colloquium can be obtained from the seminar coordinator Hossain Ahmed. Note that some colloquia may still take place in person in PSC 3046. The normal start time for colloquia is Fridays at 4:00pm.
- September 17: Mark Robert Baker, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, StFX. In person in PSC 3046
October 1: Nitesh Soni, Director - Advanced Analytics & AI, Scotiabank(postponed)
- October 15: M. Shajahan Gulam Razul, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, StFX. In person.
- October 22: P.T. Jayachandran, Professor and Chair, Department of Physics, UNB. In person.
October 29: Benjamin Scheifele, Physical Oceanographer and Data Scientist, Schmidt Ocean Institute(postponed)
- November 19: Brynle Barrett, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, UNB. In person.
- January 12, 7:30pm: Paul Steinhardt, Princeton University. Online
Information on previous talks: