|Name||Email Address||General Availability|
|Nancy Marenickfirstname.lastname@example.org||Weekday afternoons|
|Charlie ten Brinkeemail@example.com||Weeknights after 4PM|
Duties of the Student
- Be a current StFX student.
- Contact an invigilator on the list and determine a time to write.
- Contact the offering university, request the examination and ensure they can provide the examination documents on time.
- If the examination is through Athabasca University, please use the invigilator ID: 3376707.
- Can accommodate online exams from Monday - Friday.
- At least one week in advance of the scheduled exam, complete the Exam Invigilation Request Form with payment and email to the Registrar's Office. Failure to submit the form at least one week in advance may jeopardize the scheduled exam.
- The fee is $75.00 for a minimum of 3 hours, plus $25.00 for each additional hour.
- Any courier costs or special handling costs are extra and must be ordered and paid for in advance.
- The Registrar's Office will notify you when the request form has been received and confirm the time the student has provided.
- Confirm the documentation is set to arrive on time.
- Submit a request through the Kx Calendar to use SCHW 492, the primary writing location.
- After the examination, return all documentation to the Registrar's Office.