Due to the construction in Nicholson Tower, the building is locked until July 29, 2022.
In-person pick up service is available upon request.
Banner Self-Service is used by students and faculty. Students use it to register in courses, view detailed class schedule, apply for graduation, view their grade report, and to obtain their T2202 tax forms. Faculty use it to enter registration error overrides and to enter grades. Students and faculty log into Banner Self-Service using their ID number and their secure PIN.
myData is used by students to view their exam schedule, book list, unofficial confirmation of enrolment, financial account information and the override request form.
Services and Request Forms
- Ad Hoc Room Booking/Kx Calendar
- Personal Information Change Requests
- Official Transcripts
- Enrollment Confirmation
- Master of Education and Graduate-level Education Course Completion Confirmation
- Release of Information Consent Form
- Parchment Replacement (including the English Translation)
- Exam Invigilation Services
- Financial Aid/Student Loans
The following service requests are available at Services@StFX
- Additional DCB
- Address Change Request
- Appeal a Grade
- Appeal an Academic Penalty
- Application for an Overload (Extra Course)
- Application for Override
- Application to Change Programs
- Change of Name
- Letter of Permission to Take Courses at Another University
- Official Confirmation of Enrollment Request
- Student Withdraw Request