The Career Studio will be opening Monday, October 18, 2021.
The Career Studio, located in Schwartz 183 is a welcoming space where you can envision, develop & design your career. This space is open for all StFX students, any year of study or program.
You can drop in for a few minutes to have a quick conversation or bring your laptop and get feedback and assistance with your resume, cover letter & LinkedIn profile, or apply for jobs. No appointment is needed.
We can also help with:
- Networking Tips
- Interview Strategies
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Strategies
What kind of questions might you bring to the Career Studio?
- I’ve never made a resume before – where do I start?
- I’ve been told that I should get an internship. How do I do that?
- I have a job interview coming up. How can I best prepare?
- I’m looking for a job on-campus. Who has openings?
- I’m currently undecided about my major. What resources exist to help me with my decision?
- I have no idea what I want to do after X. What can I do to figure it out?
Hours of Operation
October to December 2021: 3 pm to 7 pm Monday to Wednesday and 11 am to 7 pm on Sunday.
January to April 2022: TBA
The Career Studio is located in Schwartz 183, down the hall from Student Career Services and the Co-op Education Offices.